What's going on Mommy? I love my dress and pink shoes! It's my favorite church dress. I don't know about it! Mommy's tired but having a blast with little Mia.
Mia is getting so big and changing! Thanks for sharing pictures. I saw your sis Sunday--so glad she'll be joining you on this adventure! I hope all is well.
Michael and I have been married for six years now. We have a beautiful daughter and handsome little son.
We love being parents and enjoy being together. Michael loves his job and I am grateful to be a stay-at-home mommy. Thanks Michael for all your hardwork so I can stay home. We hope you enjoy our family blog. Thanks for visiting.
2 comments:
Her eyes look so much like yours to me. So pretty.
Mia is getting so big and changing! Thanks for sharing pictures. I saw your sis Sunday--so glad she'll be joining you on this adventure! I hope all is well.
Post a Comment