I was tagged by Christine. This is the response. I was also tagged by TJ, which will follow.
1. What was I doing ten years ago?
Ten years ago I was 16 and a junior in high school. I was active in the chamber chorale, studing for the SATs, working part-time and active in music and sports.
2. What are five things on your to do list?
*Return a bouncy chair.
*Lunch with some girlfriends
*Dentist Appointment
*Make a cake for my hubby
*Organize my clothes
3. What snacks do you enjoy?
*Fresh Fruit with yogurt, Sonic Cranberry Slushes and Ice Cream
4. What would you do if you were a billionare?
I would put some aside for a rainy day, tithing is high on the list, building our food storage, a new house, a new truck for my sweetie, finish school, my daughter's fund, invest, help childrens hosptials and those who are in need.
5. List three bad habits.
*biting my nails
*Letting papers get piled up
*I cannot think of another one-sorry **Maybe someone can think of one**
6. Places you have lived.
*California
* Utah
*Colorado
7. List five jobs you have had. (ok there's six)
*Full-time Mother
*Certified Nursing Assistant
*Front Desk Guest Services/Sales Manager at a hotel
*Sales Associate at a quilt store
*Secretary for a law firm
*Sandwich shop
8. List five things people may not know about you.
*I was a thumb sucker when I was young
*I sang for Annette Funicello-that was an amazing experience
*I received a music scholarship from BYU but chose to serve a mission instead.
*I made it in the Young Ambassadors and had the opportunity to go to China
*Sang for a famous modern composer and was invited to sing in Germany.
***I tag Carina, Wendy, Sharlynn, Traci, Haylee, Lisa, Vanessa, Laura, Liz, Kim, and Stefanie***
11 years ago



2 comments:
Thanks for tagging me. I love doing these. I learned a lot about you.
I'm so glad you finally posted!! It's fun to hear about your life.
:) We need to hear you sing!!!!
Post a Comment