Monday, June 23, 2008

Another Tag

TAG: I...
i am: a daughter of God
i think: of ways to bring joy in my family's lives
i know: my family is a gift from God
i want: to travel to Spain and, why not, Europe too

i have: a beautiful and special daughter
i wish: there was a cure for cancer
i hate: video games
i miss: my family in Cali.
i fear: the unknown
i feel: so blessed
i hear: Mary Poppins
i smell: Clinque Happy
i crave: my grandmother's chocolate cake
i search: anything about babies
i wonder: about the girl my daughter will become
i regret: hum, I don't have any
i love: my husband
i care: about the example we set as parents
i always: sleep with tons of pillows (like you TJ)
i am not: easliy provoked
i believe: in Freedom, Justice, Mercy, Sacrifice, Hope and Dreams
i dance: when I clean and play with my daughter
i sing: all the time
i don't always: like contention
i fight: for righteousness
i write: in my journal
i lose: when I am disobedient
i win: when I persevere


i never: go to bed angry
i listen: to BYU Radio while on the computer
i can usually be found: at Barnes N Noble
i am scared: to loose what's important
i need: to have Faith everyday
i am happy about: the woman I have become
i tag: Christine

4 comments:

The Lamb Family said...

your daughter is beautiful, Jessica!

Vanessa said...

Jessica,you are sooo sweet and sincere! You are such a great example! I have no doubt your daughter will turn out amazing!
p.s. I love Clinique Happy too!

Lisa Miller said...

What an awesome tag. I love your answers. What a wonderful person you are! Mia will learn great things from you.

Brooke said...

Mia is absolutly beautiful!!!! Isn't motherhood amazing? I'm sure you'll be an amazing mom! My cousin Krystal who i believe served her mission in the same area as you has a blog too. if you go to my blog and look for Krystal under my frinds and family...I hope all is going well for you!!!