This morning I spent time to update my blog. I have Seven new postings. Hope you enjoy.
Some of these pictures are not in order but Mia and I had fun taking them. She is doing so well. Already rolling over and using her hands more. She is smiling alot and loves to talk by cooing constantly. She is such a doll and I am so grateful she is in my life. It is such a blessing to be a mom. I am loving everyday of it. Mia and I love to play all day. She is growing so fast though. She will be three months this Wednesday and it is hard to believe. Hope you enjoy these pictures.
I just have to say that I am a very proud sister. Christine just graduated with her Bachelor's Degree. She has worked so hard and all that hardwork has now paid off. Congratulations Sis! You are amazing and I love you.
It's almost July and I cannot believe it!! Where has June gone? I can not wait until July 4. That is one of my favorite holidays.
11 years ago



4 comments:
I completely remember you! I am so glad you left me a message... it is fun to hear from you and see your cute little daughter. She is such a doll! I hope things are going well for you! Keep in touch.
well, OF COURSE I remember you! How have you been? I was wondering what happened to you. How was your mission? It's so great to see you are married and a mother of a beautiful girl! Congratulations! I'm going to catch up on you blog later tonight when I have more time! I'm so glad you found me! more later:)
Cute pictures! You have a darling little family. Mia is getting so big. They change so much so fast. I am glad she finally got to see her grandparents, that must be hard living so far away. I am glad you are enjoying being a mom!
You were busy posting. The pictures are so cute. Keep them coming. It's fun to watch Mia grow.
Post a Comment