Friday, May 8, 2009

FOR MY MOTHER, GRANDMOTHER AND SISTER

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Happy Mother's Day
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow



I love you so much! I am thinking of you this Mother's Day. Hope your day is filled with love, joy and fun. I really appreciate everything you have done for me. What a blessing you are in my life. I miss you and hope you enjoy this small photo montage of memories to honor you.


I also want to take this opportunity to wish all the Mothers a Happy Mother's Day. Hope everyone enjoys celebrating with friends and family. All of you are amazing and wonderful Mothers. Don't get too spoiled now!! Just Kidding!! Hope you get spoiled tons because you deserve it. Love you all.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

HOW SWEET you are! You know you are the best mom ever too. I have never even seen you with your little gal, but know you'd be the BEST mom EVER!

Carol said...

Beautiful picture and what a great tribute to the women in your life. I can't believe how much Mia looks like you when you were little. Gorgeous!! Hope all is well with you. Love you, Carol