Wednesday, April 8, 2009

ON MARCH 25, MIA TURNED 1 SHE HAD A FUN BIRTHDAY PARTY WITH FAMILY IN CALIFORNIA


Mia with her Ally-ma before the party began.

It's My Party and I'll Cry If I Want To!

Mia is 12 Months! She is growing so beautifully. She now has 6 teeth. She began walking at 10 months and practically now wants to run. She recognizes things she wants and will let us know. She is so smart. We are so proud of you. Happy Birthday Princess Mia. We Love You So Much!!
Mommy, my first cupcake and I am so excited!

This feels weird but I love to play with it. When Mia felt the cool whip in her hands, she immediately clapped and we all got a taste of it. That was hilarious.
Some new books for bedtime. We are excited to read them. Thank you.
What a pretty new dress!

Mia was so excited about her new Elmo Remote

Look Papa Jar, it's my new Elmo remote

Mia was so excited to meet her Great Aunts. Thank you for celebrating with us.

Mia also enjoyed spending time with her Great Grandparents.
Hi Mommy! I found Mia playing with her balloons and she was so excited to show me how

Thank you for helping Mia's First Birthday be special and fun in California. She had a wonderful time and looks forward to celebrating with her family in Colorado.

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Happy birthday, Mia! She is such a doll! I can't believe she is one! I love seeing them eat cake for the first time!

The Browns said...

Mia is getting so big and is so cute! I am so happy that she had such a great birthday! We miss you all lots! :)

The Nielsen Family said...

Wow! I can't believe she is 1 already!

Heidi said...

I want to cry often too, but we arent allowed to, huh!?

She is SO cute so it doesnt matter anyway.