Wednesday, April 1, 2009

~BACK FROM VACATION~

Hi Everyone!
Sorry I have not posted in awhile but Mia and I have returned home from our vacation to California. I have tons of pictures that I will post soon but wanted to let you know we are doing well.

Mia had her first birthday. What a special day that was. She had a wonderful birthday and enjoyed spending it with her Great Grandparents, Grandparents, Great Aunts, and Aunts. She is walking so well now. She has so much energy, she wants to run. She also has six teeth with two more coming in. This has been an amazing year watching her grow and experience life. I love my Mia so much and am truly grateful to be a mother.

We are happy to be back home, all though Mia and I will miss my family and all the extra kiss loves and fun. We missed Michael and are glad to be with him after our long vacation.

Hope everyone is well and happy. When I get settled more, I hope to post tons of pictures soon. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Burns Family said...

Welcome back...Glad you guys had fun! Glad I found your Blog through Katariina's