The pics turned out so nice for you! I wish we lived closer together. I haven't even met Mia yet! :( darn...maybe sometime when we visit grandma in Denver.
Michael and I have been married for six years now. We have a beautiful daughter and handsome little son.
We love being parents and enjoy being together. Michael loves his job and I am grateful to be a stay-at-home mommy. Thanks Michael for all your hardwork so I can stay home. We hope you enjoy our family blog. Thanks for visiting.
7 comments:
You have such a cute family! Those pictures are beautiful!
Those are such cute pictures of Mia! She is getting so big!!!
Okay its unanimous! You have the cutest ebershol family EVER!
So SO SO SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!
Love your family photos. Darling, darling, darling. Thanks for sharing. Has Christine had her baby yet? I need details.
The pics turned out so nice for you! I wish we lived closer together. I haven't even met Mia yet! :( darn...maybe sometime when we visit grandma in Denver.
cute fam. photos;)
Post a Comment