
I Love the Newport Beach Temple

The Happy Couple

We Loved Walking Out of the Temple as Husband and Wife.

Our Beautiful and Yummy Cake!
I am so grateful for being married in the temple and for the blessings of an Eternal Companion. Happy Third Anniversary Sweetheart!! Thank you for everything that you do.


I love reminiscing! I came across these photos when I was born and my first birthday. It is fun walking down memory lane. A lot is going on today that brings lots of celebration. I am so grateful for my blessings.



4 comments:
married on your birthday? that's way fun! well, happy birthday and congrats on the anniversary! by the way, your little girl is gorgeous! :)
Happy Anniversary & Happy Birthday!! Time goes by so quickly doesn't it! You two are the cutest couple and have such a beautiful family!
Love you guys!
Jamie
Oh, yay! Happy anniversary/B-day! How fun to be married on your b-day. It must of been a really special b-day;) I hope you had a great day!
by the way... You looked so much like your daughter, Mia when you were little. How funny is that? She is beautiful!
Happy belated anniversary and birthday! Wow, your baby picture of your b-day looks like Mia!
Post a Comment