Monday, September 19, 2011








Well, it has been awhile since I have blogged. Cannot believe how fast the time has gone. We are doing well. Michael is busy with work and loving it. He enjoys riding his bike, to work, everyday. That is a great workout and I am proud of him. I am busy with school and kids. I love getting my workout too. What a treat my children are and I am very grateful for them. Mia loves school too. She enjoys learning new things and loves her teachers. She is so smart. She recently has learned how to write her name. She is thrilled! Ryan is 18 months now and I cannot believe it. He enjoys staying home with mommy or going on play dates. He is talking more and loves to run, play, sing and watch Bubble Guppies. They both are getting very excited for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. I know I am.

Here are some misc. pictures of the last few months.

We hope all of our friends and family are doing well and best wishes in the new school year.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Beautiful pictures of beautiful kids. So fun to see how much they'ver grown. Love you