
I love my Savior and I know He lives!
I love my Bonniema! She is an amazing Grandmother and it was so nice to be with her on Easter.
The original four together for Easter. It was nice to be with my parents and sister.
Ryan was not sure about looking for Easter eggs.
Mia did an excellent job finding the Easter eggs. She had a wonderful time. Thanks Christine for sharing the extra eggs.
Mia loves her baby doll.
My cute little guy!
Ryan loves to help sissy with her baby dolls. He will pat them and hug them and kiss them.
We had the opportunity of visiting my family for Easter. It was so nice to see everyone. The kids loved playing with their cousin, hunt for eggs, play games and talk about the Resurrection. Mia and Ryan loved their Easter outfits (still need to post their Sunday Easter Outfit picture). I know these pictures are late, but I am so grateful for Easter and the revereance, peace and joy that it brings.



2 comments:
Too Cute... Can't believe how quickly time flies.. ryan is so big already!!!
Yeah LOVE YOU and your adorable little family. I also look at your posts (on my reader) and dont always comment, BUT LOVE keeping updated. You are SO cute!! And love the streets of Bakersfield...my family always sing that to me! :)
LoveYA!
Post a Comment