Mia is so cute! She is getting so big! I'm glad you had such a great Christmas! You are so amazing and such a beautiful person, inside and out! Glad you are doing so well!
Hi Jessica! How the heck are you? Your daughter is GORGEOUS! And I love her name, I want to use that if we have another girl. I am glad things are going so well for you and your family!
Michael and I have been married for six years now. We have a beautiful daughter and handsome little son.
We love being parents and enjoy being together. Michael loves his job and I am grateful to be a stay-at-home mommy. Thanks Michael for all your hardwork so I can stay home. We hope you enjoy our family blog. Thanks for visiting.
5 comments:
Those are such sweet pictures of Mia. :) I love shots like that that show personality the best. So funny! Love ya and miss ya. Take care.
What a DOLL!
Mia is so cute! She is getting so big! I'm glad you had such a great Christmas! You are so amazing and such a beautiful person, inside and out! Glad you are doing so well!
Hi Jessica! How the heck are you? Your daughter is GORGEOUS! And I love her name, I want to use that if we have another girl. I am glad things are going so well for you and your family!
She's so cute. I especially love her eyes. I love seeing the different stages.
Post a Comment