Friday, January 16, 2009

~Christmas with the Ebersohl Family and My Wonderful Dad~

Our Family Christmas 2008 Photo.
I look pretty silly because I don't know what my eyes were doing!

We were so excited to have my Dad with us this Christmas!
Thanks Dad for coming to visit!
We loved the surprise!

I am celebrating my First Christmas with my Grandpas- Bill & Papa Jar.

Daddy helped me open my First Christmas blanket that I got from my cousins, Anna, Rachael and Caleb. It even has Winnie the Pooh and Tigger too.


Here I am with Grandpa Bill & Grandma Jenine


Michael really enjoyed spending time with his Dad and Jenine for Christmas.


Anna was so excited to get Scrabble for Christmas.
She immediately found a table to play on.
She is very smart and enjoyed spelling new words.


Rachael enjoyed her Mrs. Potato Head


Here Michael's brother Bill and his family. Caleb got a Spin Around for Christmas.
He was so excited to try it out.










No comments: