I cannot believe how big you little Mia is, and how beautiful, just like her mommy. Such a blessing for you. Drop me a note when you have a moment--in the meantime, I will just enjoy your great blog and its GREAT music. I love it. Judy Austin
Yeah of course I remember you! I have a picture of us two in my scrapbook together. :) Yeah I love to find people...your family is beautiful. Where are you living, I see you got married in Redlands Temple...how wonderful! YEAH, glad we found each other.
Michael and I have been married for six years now. We have a beautiful daughter and handsome little son.
We love being parents and enjoy being together. Michael loves his job and I am grateful to be a stay-at-home mommy. Thanks Michael for all your hardwork so I can stay home. We hope you enjoy our family blog. Thanks for visiting.
6 comments:
I cannot believe how big you little Mia is, and how beautiful, just like her mommy. Such a blessing for you. Drop me a note when you have a moment--in the meantime, I will just enjoy your great blog and its GREAT music. I love it.
Judy Austin
Yeah of course I remember you! I have a picture of us two in my scrapbook together. :) Yeah I love to find people...your family is beautiful. Where are you living, I see you got married in Redlands Temple...how wonderful! YEAH, glad we found each other.
What a cutie pie!! Alaura has that same piano...I miss the days when it was fun to her :0) They grow up so fast!!!
Mia looks so cute in the lady bug outfit! I love the picture of you two sleeping together. You guys look so peaceful;)
She is sooooo cute!!! I'm sure she's a natural at the piano. Comes by it honestly. I love her smile.
I also added you as a friend if you dont mind? :)
Post a Comment