Mia and I were so exhausted and needed our beauty sleep. Michael snucked in the bedroom and captured this sweet moment. I love this picture and just wanted to share it.
This is an adorable picture. I love sleeping baby pictures and the two of you together look so sweet and peaceful. I have pics like this with my kids and lots with Dan and the kids.
Michael and I have been married for six years now. We have a beautiful daughter and handsome little son.
We love being parents and enjoy being together. Michael loves his job and I am grateful to be a stay-at-home mommy. Thanks Michael for all your hardwork so I can stay home. We hope you enjoy our family blog. Thanks for visiting.
1 comment:
This is an adorable picture. I love sleeping baby pictures and the two of you together look so sweet and peaceful. I have pics like this with my kids and lots with Dan and the kids.
Post a Comment