Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Two Months from Today!!

I love Anne Geddes!! What a perfect picture!
Michael and I are so excited to welcome our little addition. This has been a difficult pregnancy but things are getting better. I have struggled in many ways. It is amazing how Heavenly Father teaches us about ourselves. I recently started wearing maternity pants and my tummy is beginning to become a small pooch. The baby moves and kicks a lot. I have a little wiggle worm in my tummy (Hee Hee). It has been difficult, for me, to share this and be open, but dealing with being pregnant is becoming easier for me-mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
I hope you can understand.
Michael and I are truly grateful for this little blessing and miracle. We are looking forward to meeting our baby and becoming parents.
Little Baby Ebersohl is due March 22, 2008.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Wow Jessica! I didn't know you were pregnant. You JUST started wearing maternity pants and you are due in March? Holy Moly. I already have the small pooch and I'm due in June. Do you know what you're having or is it going to be a surprise? Anyways, I'm super glad I can keep up with you. Love you. xoxo.

Carina Olsen said...

Jess,
I know that this has been a long journey. Just a few weeks left for me. Let this baby unite your families and bring a beautiful spirit into your home. Please don't hesitate to call me if you need anything.

Carina

Emily and Kenny said...

Jessica congrats! I can't believe it!
Enjoy your sleep now it will never be the same. Good Luck and keep in touch!