Tuesday, January 22, 2008

2008 Is Here!!

Since my last entry, a lot has been happening. Let me catch up.

Michael and I had a wonderful holiday season. We loved being together! Michael bought me a plane ticket to California, for Christmas. I was so thrilled and surprised. I went right after Thanksgiving, for one week. It went by fast. After returning, we were so busy with finals and work. Michael celebrated his birthday and his graduation all in one week. (We celebrated longer than that). He graduated from the University of Colorado, Colorado Springs with a Bachelors Degree in Business and Finance. He is so smart! I am so proud of him. He has worked so hard maintaining a high GPA and working full time. Needless to say, he is so relieved to be done. Some of his family came from out of state to celebrate his birthday and graduation. He was so happy with his birthday gift!! Hopefully, I can get some pictures up of these occasions.

I have been busy at the hotel as well as some side things. I have enjoyed teaching piano and working as a Certified Nursing Assistant. I have also been working on the house. Michael and I just got one of our bathrooms done. We love the new tile, toilet, sink and cabinets. We are so excited and grateful to Bob for helping. We are excited to paint and finish other remodeling projects. It's fun to have a house but not easy.

We had a nice and quite Christmas and New Years. It is hard to believe we are in 2008. So far, it is a great year. We are enjoying all the changes and challenges that life can bring. We love being married. Our love for each other continues to blossom everyday. I really appreciate the service Michael has rendered recently. It means so much too me.

We hope you had a wonderful holiday season and may this year be filled with love, joy and growth. Hope everyone is well and happy. Until next time!!

1 comment:

Carina Olsen said...

I'm so glad that you had a good holiday. I miss you!

Carina