Friday, December 3, 2010

LONG OVERDUE UPDATE!!

I cannot believe three months have come and went. I have been so busy and yet feeling like a slacker when it comes to our family blog. Hope everyone is well and happy and that your Thanksgiving was wonderful. We had a nice Thanksgiving and a fun Halloween. Mia was Minnie Mouse and Ryan was Tigger. They both had a blast especially with their cousin Noah who was Mickey Mouse.

We are so excited the Christmas season is here. Ryan and Mia are growing fast and keeping me busy. I have enjoyed frequent visits to see my family. Michael has been busy with work, traveling and developing new hobbies.

This is our quick update and hope all is well with you and your families. Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Thanks for the update and yes I think we ALL know BUSY! You have a SWEET little family!

Carol said...

Your little ones are so darling. Give me a call when you're in town. I'd love to see you.
Carol