Tuesday, March 23, 2010

OUR SON HAS ARRIVED!







Introducing Ryan Drake Ebersohl. Born on Wednesday, March 10 at 5:12pm.
He weighed 7 pounds and 12 ounces and was 21 inches. Ryan decided to come 8 days early. Michael was in Baltimore on a business trip while I stayed with my parents. For those who have seen Father of the Bride 2, it was like being in that movie.
Just hilarious! We are so happy Ryan is here. He is doing very well and is a very good baby. Mia loves her baby brother and is a very good helper. I am so grateful for my daughter and for my son. As George Banks says, life cannot get better than this.

16 comments:

Heidi said...

Yeah congrats!!!!!! How exciting to have a little guy!

Snakes said...

So Cute!!! Congrats! You'll love having a little boy!

The Nielsen Family said...

Congrats, love his chubby cheeks in that 1st photo. Looks like you won out on the name, kinda.

The Nielsen Family said...

Congrats, love his chubby cheeks in that 1st photo. Looks like you won out on the name, kinda.

pam said...

HE is so-o handsome! I'm glad you were with family and not alone....that would have been a real challenge. Hope you are all 4 doing wonderfully. ( I have a card for Mia...if you're still with your family could you give me their address and I'll send it there) Congratulations, wish I was there...hug and snuggle them both for Aunt Pam:)

Susan said...

Congrats Jessica! He has sooo much hair!!! Love the name!

Carol said...

Congrats to Michael, Jessica and Mia. He is so cute and looks like a chunky baby. Glad you had mom and dad to help. Can't wait to see him.
Carol

Todd and Haylee said...

Congrats! He is so handsome!!

Vanessa said...

Congrats on your beautiful boy! I love the Father of the Bride movies! You should blog about the story, sounds funny! Hope you get lots of sleep!!

chloe's clan said...

Oh Jess,
I am so happy for you! He is beautiful!!!! Email me your address. I would love to send him a little gift. I'm sorry Michael wasn't there but am so happy your family was. :) xoxoxoxoxo
-Chloe

Unknown said...

Hi Jessica,
Love lttle Ryan's pics-Our eternal family is growing by leaps and bounds! I hear that you have seen our Ethan Scott who was born Jan. 18. Next Granddaughter is expected any minute, Glad to see
that Daddy is doing fine too. Hugs for all.

Air Force Blues said...

Congrats on your little boy!! So happy all is well with him and you. Love you.

THE EBERSOHLS said...

Thank you everyone for your kind and thoughtful comments. Love you.

Unknown said...

What beautiful little boy! We are so happy for the safe arrival of your new son. Such a blessing! Love, Steve & Judy Austin

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

YAY!!! How are you managing with two little ones now.. We are very happy for you and happy that Ryan is doing great!

cari said...

I hadn't checked your blog in awhile and didn't know your little guy was already born. He is beautiful and I love the name you picked. Congratulations. Michael and I might be coming out to California at the end of summer so hopefully we'll be able to meet him soon.