Yay!! I am so happy for you! I can't wait to meet him (by photo anyway) LOL and find out his sweet name! I wish you an easy labor and easy last 2 months! Miss you!
WOW!!! How exciting! And only 8 more weeks!!! That picture is so adorable! Can't wait to see your little boy! Congratulations, what a perfect little family!! HUGS!
Michael and I have been married for six years now. We have a beautiful daughter and handsome little son.
We love being parents and enjoy being together. Michael loves his job and I am grateful to be a stay-at-home mommy. Thanks Michael for all your hardwork so I can stay home. We hope you enjoy our family blog. Thanks for visiting.
6 comments:
Go team blue! You are going to LOVE having a boy! Congrats! :)
Yay!! I am so happy for you! I can't wait to meet him (by photo anyway) LOL and find out his sweet name! I wish you an easy labor and easy last 2 months! Miss you!
WOW!!! How exciting! And only 8 more weeks!!! That picture is so adorable! Can't wait to see your little boy! Congratulations, what a perfect little family!! HUGS!
CONGRATS !!! I'm so excited for you. Hope you're feeling well. Becca is expecting a boy in first of May. Love you
Wow Congrats!!! I am so excited for you.
congrats that is so fun.
Post a Comment