Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A BUSY NOVEMBER


My Dad with his siblings. It was so nice to see them all together.


Happy Birthday SIS!


Daddy and Mia coloring at Pirates Cove.


Mommy and Mia waiting for our delicious pirate meal.



Mia loved the talking Pirate-Jack


At the Graveside.


We took our family picture infront of one of Grandma Scorse's quilts. She loved quilting and was very talented. If she was not playing the piano, she was quilting in her living room.


Michael loved being with his mom and brother.


Four Generations-Mia was eight months when this was taken with her Daddy, Grandma and her Great Grandmother Scorse. We will miss you. You are always in our hearts.


Putting up the Christmas Tree.


My little helper.


This has been a very busy month for us. At the beginning of the month, my Aunt got married and my sister celebrated her birthday. It was so nice to be with family for those events.

Michael received news of his Grandmother's passing and so we took a trip to Arizona for the funeral. We enjoyed being with his Mom and her side of the family. I had the opportunity to play a piano solo of Clair de Lune. What an honor that was. I am so grateful for that opportunity. That was Grandmother's Scorse favorite piece. One our way to Arizona and back to California, we stopped at Pirates Cove. They have excellent food and the atmosphere was so much fun. Mia loved the pirate.

I loved being with my family for Thanksgiving. My sister and I made Grandma Nielsen's famous homemade rolls. That was special for us filled with lots of memories of her. They turned out wonderful. We also kept the tradition of putting Bonniema and Fadder's Christmas tree up the day after Thanksgiving. It was so much fun. Mia loved putting the decorations on the tree. We enjoyed a yummy meal at my Grandparents and pondered upon all our blessings.

I cannot believe it is December. I love the holiday season. We are just going right along. We are looking forward to Michael's birthday and to Christmas. Here we go with another busy month. Here are some pictures, enjoy.

1 comment:

pam said...

Thanks so much for sharing these pics! I just love them! I know Gramma Scorse was very pleased with your piano performance for her. It was flawless! Im especially grateful that the three1/2 of you all could be there. What a wonderful heritage of talents and family love she has given to each of us. I'm so glad you got to be with your family for the Thanksgiving Holiday! Hope Michael has an awesome, warm birthday this year. Lots of Love, Aunt Pam