Mia went for her 18 month check-up and came back with a good report. She is growing well but still a very picky eater. She has been sleeping through the night recently and I am jumping for joy. She loves to talk, sing and dance. I am so proud of her accomplishments. Mia celebrated her 18 months with her Great Bonniema in Bakersfield. We celebrated her birthday with family and it was a lot of fun. Mia is now in nursey and I cannot believe it. I have been so used to having her with me every hour at church. She loves nursey and I am happy to see her happy.
11 years ago



1 comment:
What a cutie! You are very lucky that she enjoys nursery so soon. Get all the extra sleep you can (don't we wish it could be stored up for the coming months:)
Post a Comment