Our Quick Update:
We have been super busy with our move. We made it California alright and happy to be here. We miss Colorado but excited for our new adventure. I am so excited to be closer to my family. We love the area where we are living and are so excited about our new ward. Michael loves his new job and Mia is doing well adjusting to a new place. I am trying to keep up with her. We are also excited to welcome baby #2 next March. Hope everyone is well and happy. Have a great weekend and looking forward to some cooler weather.
11 years ago



3 comments:
That is such great news! First about the baby!!! Yeah! I think it's a boy! Super exciting! And lucky, you moved closer to family!!! That is such a treat after living away from them! That will be so nice! I'm glad life is so good for you, you so deserve it, Jessica!
Congrats on the move and the BABY! So exciting!! :)
That is so exciting!!! Congrats on the new baby coming and the move!
Post a Comment