I was so excited to attend my friend, Meagan's Mission Farewell. She is amazing and I am so proud of her.
I love this photo. All of my cousins, spouses and children. It was wonderful to be together.
The Beach Ball was Mia's favorite while visiting all the cousins. She carried it around wherever she went.
Swimming for the first time, Mia did a fantastic job. We both had a blast with Melisa and Savanahh. Thanks again for taking us.
I also enjoyed catching up with a dear friend of mine and his family. It was wonderful to see Michael and Cari. Their boys are so cute! Thank you both for a wonderful evening.
It was so nice to see Sister Hymas. She really loved playing with Mia, and so did President.
I love President Hymas. Sure enjoyed visiting with him. Thank you very much for letting us stop by.
My cousin Jen, with her family, took Mia and I to Temple Square. We had a wonderful time. Thank you so much for that opportunity. We also loved staying with them. We will have to do that again!
I love the Salt Lake Temple. It was a beautiful day. On the warm side but the grounds were so peaceful. There were alot of weddings that day and it was great to see so many people on the square.
I loved being at Temple Square with my daughter. I will forever remember this special trip we had together.
My precious baby girl admid the beautiful flowers of Temple Square.
Mia loved to be on the grass. It was her first time on the grass and she just wanted to stay on it. It was so fun to watch her run.
Here we are inside the Assembly Hall. Just Beautiful!!
Mia and I infront of the Christus Statue. I love this Statue so much.
We enjoyed a yummy lunch at the Lion House. I really enjoyed visiting Brigham Young's Home.
Mia loves the trampoline. Had to stop jumping for a picture. She was a good sport.
Here we are ready to see the fireworks from Cougar Stadium. Notice the Provo Temple right behind us.
Happy Fourth Mommy. Mia loved her balloon.
Uncle Lamarr took Mia and I to the cememtery. It was so nice to visit my Grandparent's gravesite.
Grandma and Grandpa Nielsen, I miss you both so much. Love you and appreciate everything you taught me. This will be a special day for Mia.
We had a wonderful time in Utah. Thank you to all of my family for your hospitality. It was so nice to see everyone and spend time together. Thank you again for everything. Mia and I both really appreciate it. We look forward to our next trip to Utah.



1 comment:
Looks fun! And I love eating at the Lion House and doing all the SLC stuff...fun!
Post a Comment