PLEASE LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN THE COMMENT SECTION OF THIS POST AND I WILL ADD YOU AS OUR VISITORS. THANKS AGAIN FOR CHECKING IN AND SEEING HOW WE ARE DOING.
Must be something in the air. :} It makes me feel better to go private, Im glad you are doing it too. Count us in as viewers of your blog. :} wenwright@juno.com
Here's me email too! :) chloescornercloset@hotmail.com
This is for my blog stuff. I still use redstonius@hotmail.com for emails and whatever else. :)
My blog is coming along slowly. Our computer crashed and now I use the old downstairs one so I am not on as much as I used to be. That is probably a good thing.
sorry I haven't left very many comments, it's just because I don't have internet at home anymore (just the library:)) but I think you are so wonderful and your family is precious! Merry Christmas!
Jessica, it was so good to hear from you! It looks like you are doing well. Your daughter is gorgeous and I love her name! For sure count me in on keeping up with your blog!
Michael and I have been married for six years now. We have a beautiful daughter and handsome little son.
We love being parents and enjoy being together. Michael loves his job and I am grateful to be a stay-at-home mommy. Thanks Michael for all your hardwork so I can stay home. We hope you enjoy our family blog. Thanks for visiting.
22 comments:
Hi Jessica,
I would love to keep reading about your family.
raystefanie@hotmail.com
Count me in!
lellyann@gmail.com
Must be something in the air. :} It makes me feel better to go private, Im glad you are doing it too. Count us in as viewers of your blog. :}
wenwright@juno.com
Please add us to the list
lori@loaner.net
We would love to be added to your list! Cousin Traci (Scorse) and Will Arnett
warnett@gmail.com
Here's me email too! :)
chloescornercloset@hotmail.com
This is for my blog stuff. I still use redstonius@hotmail.com for emails and whatever else. :)
My blog is coming along slowly. Our computer crashed and now I use the old downstairs one so I am not on as much as I used to be. That is probably a good thing.
Here is my email! I totally enjoy looking at your blog! bballmeg54@aim.com
count us in too. :)
misskimjr@msn.com
add us please.
stvnsuz@yahoo.com
Miss you.
Steve and Suzi
Count me in:)
rasbryswrl14@hotmail.com
sorry I haven't left very many comments, it's just because I don't have internet at home anymore (just the library:)) but I think you are so wonderful and your family is precious! Merry Christmas!
We would love an invite!
haylee@loaner.net
lauraostewart@gmail.com
Happy Holidays!
We would love to keep up with all the many things going on in your lives!
jmevincent@yahoo.com
cousin Jamie, Carey & the boys :)
Also I need your email so I can send you an invite to our blog as well :)
Here's mine:
mmiller9@bak.rr.com
Thanks!
brookeolsen620@gmail.com
Please put us on your list: joodieann@earthlink.net (Judy Austin)
I would love to continue reading about your family stories! Count us in;)
e-mail would be nice, right?
reiko1983@hotmail.com
-sorry=)
Jessica, I just discovered your blog and would love to be included.
ccparks@yahoo.com and our blog is: parkspals.blogspot.com
krystalalvey@hotmail.com just found your blog count me in.
Hi Jess!! How are you? Thought I'd say hi real quick, I'd love to keep in touch with you, hope you're doing well. Love ya! Pam
www.ldstenor.blogspot.com
bookiep2@gmail.com or
ldstenor@gmail.com
meaganemj@gmail.com
Jessica, it was so good to hear from you! It looks like you are doing well. Your daughter is gorgeous and I love her name! For sure count me in on keeping up with your blog!
Post a Comment