One afternoon, I found a big box on our front porch. To my surprise, they were roses from Michael. I was so touched by his thoughtfulness. He later surprised me with a romantic dinner at the Broadmoor. All of this just because and to tell me how much he loves me. Thank you sweetheart!
Michael and I have been married for six years now. We have a beautiful daughter and handsome little son.
We love being parents and enjoy being together. Michael loves his job and I am grateful to be a stay-at-home mommy. Thanks Michael for all your hardwork so I can stay home. We hope you enjoy our family blog. Thanks for visiting.
5 comments:
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! What a guy!!!!!!
Pretty flowers! What a fun surprise. I bet it made your day! :)
How wonderful! You deserve a man like that!!
Oh, kudos to him. What a guy!! He's definatley a keeper. How special you are to have him in your life. The flowers are beautiful.
Post a Comment