Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!

My Little Firecracker!!

Mia and I had a nice 4th of July. We went on a little picnic and took care of Daddy. Michael was sick so we brought the 4th celebration too him. We had a nice dinner and watched The Boston Pops. We love fireworks. Mia had a fun first 4th!!

7 comments:

The Nielsen Family said...

She is so cute!

Lisah said...

She is very cute in her little patriotic outfit. I am so impressed she is already doing all of those things..rolling over, teething etc. You look great Jessica!

Todd and Haylee said...

She is growing up so fast! What a cutie!

Ashley said...

She's adorable. I think my daughter's first fourth she freaked out because of the fireworks.

Lisa Miller said...

She just gets cuter and cuter. I love the age she's coming into. They just take off and start doing so much. How fun for you!

Anonymous said...

Nice looking kid, Jessica.
Steve Austin

Brooke said...

She's a cutie! Looks like you guys are doing well!