Yesterday, Michael and I celebrated my birthday and our two year wedding anniversary. Where has the time gone? I cannot believe it has been two years. These past two years have been challenging and wonderful. We have grown as a couple and as individuals. We enjoyed spending time together with our beautiful daughter. I don't have anything spectacular to share about our day but I sure do love my husband and my daughter. I count my blessings. I would like to share, with you, the card that Michael gave too me. It really touched my heart and meant more than any material gift.
For my Wife
In the dance of life, each of us has one perfect partner who moves to the same secret music as our own. I'm glad I'll always have you beside me, for I can't imagine a more perfect life. Bad times don't seem so bad because we have each other, and good times seem even more special because you're there. I'm glad I'll always have you beside me to laugh with, to share with... as we keep adding more beautiful years to our life together, sharing this beautiful dance called love.
I really appreciated Michael's sweet card as well as everything he did to help make my day and our day special.
For my Wife
In the dance of life, each of us has one perfect partner who moves to the same secret music as our own. I'm glad I'll always have you beside me, for I can't imagine a more perfect life. Bad times don't seem so bad because we have each other, and good times seem even more special because you're there. I'm glad I'll always have you beside me to laugh with, to share with... as we keep adding more beautiful years to our life together, sharing this beautiful dance called love.
I really appreciated Michael's sweet card as well as everything he did to help make my day and our day special.



4 comments:
Beautiful pictures. You look great for just having a baby. I'm glad you two had a good day. Dan always finds cards for my birthday, anniversary, and valentine's day with similar messages that melt my heart.
Just wait, it gets even better!
(You guys are so cute together! )
Wow, your two year anniversary already. Time flies when you are having fun. : )
I am glad to hear that your family is doing well. And, in case you didn't already know. Mia is beautiful.
Ummm, I can't believe what a sweet little girl you have! Congratulations, late, and hello. Hello to your parents also. Hope mom life gives you some naps:)
Post a Comment