I was so excited to see your new post! Congratulations! It is so fun being a mom--really busy though! I have no experience with girls, but I bet it is alot of fun, good luck!
Saw your Mom at Houchin. She said you're doing better. I was glad to hear that. Mia is so cute. I'm so excited to see an update on your blog. How fun! Enjoy her. You do get busier, but everything changes for the better. A baby adds so much more to your family. Advice - catch any sleep you can. I'm sure you're figuring that out already though.
Michael and I have been married for six years now. We have a beautiful daughter and handsome little son.
We love being parents and enjoy being together. Michael loves his job and I am grateful to be a stay-at-home mommy. Thanks Michael for all your hardwork so I can stay home. We hope you enjoy our family blog. Thanks for visiting.
7 comments:
I was so excited to see your new post! Congratulations! It is so fun being a mom--really busy though! I have no experience with girls, but I bet it is alot of fun, good luck!
Congratulations! Little Mia is so cute! Hope all went well. Take care and enjoy!
Congrats. I like her name. She's really beautiful.
Like I said before...ADORABLE!
Saw your Mom at Houchin. She said you're doing better. I was glad to hear that. Mia is so cute. I'm so excited to see an update on your blog. How fun! Enjoy her. You do get busier, but everything changes for the better. A baby adds so much more to your family. Advice - catch any sleep you can. I'm sure you're figuring that out already though.
Congratulations! We are excited for you and your new baby girl. She is a cutie!
WELCOME TO THE WORLD SWEET MIA!!
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you both! I hope things are well with your new family. You'll LOVE being parents!!
Post a Comment