Thursday, February 28, 2008

Michael and I are doing well. We are counting down for Baby Ebbs to arrive. Last Friday was my last day at the hotel for a while. I am not use to this. I still feel I have to go to work. It is pretty funny. I had a nice surprise this past Saturday. Work threw me a surprise baby shower. It was so nice and alot of fun. I really appreciated their thoughtfulness.

Now that I am not working, I am grateful to have some extra time to rest and get ready for the baby. My tummy is growing a little more each day. Michael has been painting like crazy. I am so grateful for him!! Our master bedroom and bathroom is almost done. Just a couple touch-ups. We are so excited!! Thank you Michael for all your hardwork!

I sure have been enjoying the weather here lately. It is warming up with blue, clear skies and the sun shinning all day. Spring is in the air!!

Michael and I have been richly blessed and we are truly grateful. Always count your blessings!! We are very happy and so grateful to be a family. We love and appreciate our family and friends. Hope everyone is doing well.

1 comment:

Carina Olsen said...

Enjoy the down time while you can! LOL. You and I will both have our hands full soon. Can't wait!