Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Back from California! September 2007

I had the opportunity to go back to California to visit my family. It was a nice vacation. I enjoyed spending time with the ones I love. We went to Disneyland to celebrate my Dad's birthday. We love Disneyland and we had a blast!! Twenty rides in one day is not bad at all!! I really enjoyed Soaring Over California!! It was so hard to leave. We also went to the beach. I loved it! I put my feet in the water and enjoyed the warm sand between my toes. I got to be with my sister for a week and it was hard to say good-bye. I got to visit my favorite spots-Dewars, In and Out, Sub Station and Mexicalli, just to name a few. It was nice to relax and enjoy some comforting experiences. I love my family and appreciate everything they did, for me, while I was there.

1 comment:

Carina Olsen said...

I'm so jealous! You realize you just named off food. I'm starving now! I'm glad you had a good time in Cali.